Instructions for filing up prescribed online form shall be available in website Www.sebaonline.Org as well as in the official Assam Government website i.e. https://assam,gov.in/ from 10h November, 2023.
- The applications shall be received from 10 November, 2023 onwards upto 29″ December, 2023.
- Candidates should fill up all the fields in the online application which are marked as mandatory.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form. Once the online application is submitted there will be no scope for editing / correction /resubmission.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidate will get a unique number against their submitted application and will utilize the unique number for all future references.
- Candidates may also note that for any lapse in submission of online application due to technical problem, the Commission will not be responsible.
- The Admit Cards for attending the examination will be available for download from the official website of the SEBA. Date and time for the same shall be notified later.
- Selection Procedure : The Selection Criteria and the mode of examination for the different categories of posts shall be communicated in due course of time. However, after written examination, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for skill test viz. Computer/Stenography/Driving Skill tests etc.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Educational Qualification Certificates, Computer Proficiency Certificate (as applicable), Disability Certificate (in case of PwBD candidates) and Declaration in Form-*A” under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 as available in the website for verification at the time to be notified later on.