- Select the Regional Centre and Exam Centre code of your choice carefully.
- Exam Centre will be allotted as first come first serve basis. In case the sitting capacity at the chosen exam centre is full, you may opt for the nearest/alternate exam centre.
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the course(s) for which exams to be written are filled in one attempt, as next attempt to add the course(s) can result in change of exam centre/ non availability of sitting capacity at the same exam centre.
- In case the validity of the registration shown as INVALID or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the December, 2023 Term-end Examination is/are not reflected in the drop-down box, you have to contact to Registrar SRD on email [email protected] or over phone no. 011-29571301.
- Students may select payment gateway as indicated in the portal to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank. Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully to avoid future consequences.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future references.
- In some cases the status of submission of exam form is generated within 72 hours after making the payment. The University will not be held responsible, in case, the status of the submission of exam form shown as Transaction Failed after the last date of submission of exam form is over. You are advised not to wait for the last date for submission of the exam form. Click on SEARCH OPTION to check the examination form status.
- If no status appears, it means that you are required to re submit the examination form with prescribed fee on or before the last date for submission of exam form.