Exam Date (Stage-1)
- 08 Oct 2023 – Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab
- 15 Oct 2023 – Bikaner, Sri Ganganagar, Hanumangarh, Nagaur, Alwar Dausa, Bharatpur, Dholpur
- 22 Oct 2023 – Churu, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jalore, Ajmer, Barmer, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Jaisalmer, Karauli, Pali, Pratapgarh, Rajasmand, Swaimadhopur, Sirohi & Tonk
- 29 Oct 2023 – Sikar, Jhunjhunu
Exam Date (Stage-2)
- Third Week of November – At Sikar Only
Date of Result Declaration
- First Week of December 2023
Note : No Any Registration Fee For Matrix Olympaid Scholarship Exam 2023
- Matrix Olympiad is established to encourage school students to go a step fuher than their regular studies and get a chance and exposure to competition on a wide scale. It also helps students enhance their learning of basic cognitive skills and deeper knowledge of subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mental Abilities
- The purpose of this Olympiad is to arouse a desire to learn in students across the country, even in smaller towns, raise awareness about the other national and international Olympiads, and give students a plaorm to enhance and showcase their Talent. For more than a decade, the Matrix Olympiad scholarships (earlier MTSE) have helped thousands of deserving and potential students who were lacking the required nancial resources to give means to pursue their career goals in engineering, medical and school level competitions.
- Additionally, Matrix Olympiad has helped students prepare for various exams even before they enroll at Matrix. We do it by providing deserving students with Video Lectures, Study Material, Test Series and Motivational Seminars to help them prepare for Olympiads.
- With Matrix Scholarships, students can take admission at Matrix JEE Academy, Matrix NEET division or Matrix High School which have become not only Sikar’s, but entire Noh India’s trusted and leading names in the JEE/NEET preparation space. Here students can prepare under our expe guidance and mentorship for various examination such as NEET, JEE (Main & Advanced), School/Board exams, and other scholarship exams such as NTSE, and various national and international Olympiads.