- Steps for filling Online application form: The online application form filling will consist of Two Stages:
- Stage 1: Basic Registration: Interested candidates after reading all the Instructions carefully will register by clicking on “Register (New Candidate)”. For first time user, the candidate will provide following Mandatory fields – Full Name & Date of Birth (As per Matriculation Certificate) ,
- Email-Id, Mobile Number, OTP sent on entered Mobile Number and Captcha. Only after submission of correctly entered details, the candidate will be able to register successfully. After successful Registration, a Unique Password will be generated which will be visible in the Pop-up window. The Candidate will also receive the Unique Password on his/her Registered Mobile Number.
- NOTE: Candidates are required to fill the registration details very carefully. No changes will be permitted in the registration details after successful registration.
- Stage 2 : “Detailed Application Form Filling: The successfully registered candidates will login by clicking “Login (Already Registered)” with their Registered Mobile Number and Password received after registration. In case the Candidates forget their login password, they can use “Forgot Password” link to generate new password. After successful login the candidates are required to fill all details correctly under the following Tabs:
- 1. Basic Details
- 2. Educational Details
- 3. Work Experience
- 4. Upload Photo & Signatures
- 5. Summary & Final Submit.
- 6.Print Preview & Print
- Only after successful completion of Stage 2 i.e. successful submission of Detailed Application Form, a Unique Application Number against the applied post for the applicant will be generated. The candidature of the applicant will be considered only in case the Unique Application Number has been generated against the applied post. Merely getting registered or filling the application form partially will not entitle the candidate to appear in the recruitment process..
- Candidates are required to fill all the necessary details carefully. Any request for change/modification in any detail entered in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstances. If it is found at any stage during the application process or at any future date that the information provided by the applicant is false or incorrect, then the application/candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected without assigning any reasons/notice therefore.
- Candidates are required to keep their submitted Application Form, registered Email ID, Mobile no., Application No. and Password safe until the completion of Recruitment process. Under no circumstances the candidates will register using inactive/other’s Email ID and Mobile no.
- All certificates/documents/Testimonials that are to be uploaded in the application form (Other than Photo & Signature) should be in pdf format and less than 250 kb. Candidates are required to ensure that the uploaded file is visible and readable without effort. Improper or unreadable file upload can lead to rejection of application.